I have been a Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist since 2011 when I joined The Centre for Paediatric Gastroenterology at the Royal Free Hospital in London. I am also an Honorary Clinical Associate Professor with the UCL Medical School.
I am a member of the
• Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
• British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN)
• BSPGHAN GI motility working group
• British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
• Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (ACAMH)
My clinical interests are in
• paediatric inflammatory bowel disease
• GI motility disorders including constipation, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and vomiting
• Food allergy including coeliac disease and eosinophilic oesophagitis
• functional gastrointestinal disorders including irritable bowel syndrome, (IBS) and other chronic abdominal pain problems.
view this profile